This Master is a List of Names From A - Z With Dates, Section and Plot, and Military Status
1881 is the earliest burial at the Odd Fellows Cemetery, H.H. Bowen, followed by Eveline Tracy in 1883.
In 1888 John Durbin surveyed the cemetery and named it Fallbrook Cemetery.
1904 the Independent Order of Odd Fellows Lodge #339 purchased the cemetery. Later The Masonic Lodge #317 took over ownership and care of the cemetery but the name remains Fallbrook Odd Fellows Cemetery to this day.
J.L. Durbin was the homesteader who form the land as a cemetery.
P.G. Hindorff was an early homesteader in Rainbow.
Albert & Carrie Clemmons deeded more land to the cemetery.
George Westfall was a busineesman and County Board of Supervisors in the early 1900s.
Civel War, WWI, WWII and Mexican war veterans are buried here.
Special ceremonies on Federal holidays like Memorial Day and Veterans Day.